Future of Social Media Report with Jason Keath CEO of Social Fresh [Podcast]
July 25, 2016 Pam Moore
To be successful in business using social and digital marketing strategies and tactics, you need to do more than simply focus on the near term. You have to know where you're going and how you're going to get there. In addition, you need to understand the larger ecosystem within which you're operating.
In the online world, keeping up with trends can be a challenge. Not only do you have to keep your current platforms and content performance, but you must also be ready to embrace the changes to come. The only one guarantee we have in the social and digital world is change. Get used to it.
Would you like to know this about your peers….
- What they are doing to ignite their business using social and digital technologies?
- What priority are they placing on video and visual focused social platforms such as SnapChat, Instagram etc.?
- Top social media goals and objectives chosen?
- What social networks are marketers achieving the greatest ROI?
- Where do they plan to invest in the future?
- What social platforms do they plan to spend the most money on for advertising?
- What forms of content are they creating the most and least?
- What role will video and live video play in their marketing plans?
- Most popular social media software platforms?
- How are they utilizing and implementing influencer marketing programs?
- What types of roles are they hiring for?
If you'd like the answers to these questions and more, then you've come to the right place.
In the 212th episode of the Social Zoom Factor Podcast I speak with Jason Keath, the CEO and founder of the Social Fresh Conference. He recently partnered with Simply Measured and Firebrand Group to develop “The Future of Social Media” research report, which digs deep into how brand and marketing leaders are utilizing social media today and how they plan to embrace the new technologies and opportunities in the future.
The report's packed with insights that even the most seasoned social and digital marketers can leverage and learn from today. Download your copy now and take a listen to the podcast to hear even more details from Jason Keath.
Take a listen to episode 212 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast and download the “Future of Social Media Report” to learn the following:
- The latest social media trends
- The top social media goals chosen by marketers
- What social networks produced the most ROI in the past year
- How social media teams are spending their time
- The most common social media roles being hired for
- Where marketers are investing their dollars for social advertising
- What content types are marketers planning to invest in (video, blog posts, infographics, Snapchat stories, whitepapers etc.)
- the most popular social media software
- How marketers are using and executing influencer marketing
Join me at the Social Fresh Conference in Orlando – I’ll be delivering a 90 minute workshop on Pinterest Advanced Strategies & Tactics to Generate More Leads & Real Profits. Check it out and use this link to save $100 off your ticket – hope to see you there.
The event will also include speakers from Twitter, RedCross, Economist, Spotify, IBM, Citrix, Full Sail University, and loads more.
- Future of Social Media Report (download free report)
- 5 Unpublished statistics on the future of social media
- What is a better social media goal? Customer loyalty or brand awareness?
- Not using social media software? It may be costing you.
- 2016 Social Media Predictions
Free webinars: We are also launching a series of webinars and training opportunities to dig even deeper. Sign up here-> Social Profit Factor
How to Subscribe to Social Zoom Factor Podcast
Close XWant Social Media Today updates in your inbox?
Join The Conversation
Webinars On Demand
12 Of The Most Common Pain Points for Social Media Buyers, Solved
June 15, 2016
Building an effective goal-driven strategy, advanced campaign optimization, making sense of massive amounts of data from many channels — these a…
Wake Up Sleepy Subscribers with Marketing Automation
May 25, 2016
Up to 80% of email databases are classified as inactive. These "sleepy subscribers" haven't engaged with your emails in months, which negativ…
10 Steps to A Successful Facebook Contest
February 05, 2016
Facebook contests and campaigns are powerful ways for brands to engage with customers in social. They encourage social sharing, spur user-ge…
Understanding Employee Advocacy on Social Media
November 24, 2015
An exclusive report brought to you by Social Media Today and Hinge
These days, cutting edge companies know that if they aren't leveraging t…