Interactive training involves learners in their own learning experience. This training can be in any form be it quizzes, dramas or even games. It is one of the most effective training methods in the workplace.
Here are a few ways to create Interactive training material-
- Firstly, it should comprise of decision making scenarios. This helps not only in learning but also teaches the application of the knowledge imparted.
- It should incorporate practical knowledge rather than theoretical teaching.
- Dividing the material into sections can prove to be useful.
- Increase the use of visuals, graphics, images and audio and minimize the using excessive quantity of text.
- The content should be precise and on point.
- Try to creative a Interactive environment. Let the learners feel free to question every aspect of the teaching.
- End the activity with a question or assignment.
Interactive training lets the trainees explore several dimensions on their own. The learners don’t feel bored or exhausted at any point of time. It is a fun and effective mode of learning especially for beginners. The knowledge and experience gained through interactive learning tends to last life long. It has also proven effective in building team spirit among the members of a company or an institution.